Disclaimers and Rules
READ THIS WARNING BEFORE ENTERING ANY OF THE ATTRACTIONS!
This attraction reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors, special effects, sudden actions, and an overall physically demanding environment.
You should NOT ENTER a haunted house if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problems, or are pregnant or suffer from any type of mental issues including claustrophobia.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved when attending the attraction. Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and dangers associated with participation in this attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction holder agrees to release the operator, it’s parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly, from attending this attraction or any of the attractions at this location.
By buying a ticket and attending our events, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by my employment and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, employees, volunteers, and participants and their families.
- DO NOT touch actors, customers, or attraction props
- NO video or flash photography inside of attractions
- Sanitize hands prior to and after experience
- No running
- No eating or drinking inside of attractions
- You must wear close toed shoes
- No heels
- Remove jewelry
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Cover mouth if coughing or sneezing
- Absolutley NO WEAPONS, NO SMOKING, and NO ALCOHOL
You will not be admitted or ask to leave the property if any of the rules are not followed!
DO NOT ENTER
- If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms or a cough
- If you suffer from pre-existing health conditions including respiratory, heart, or have any physical ailments or medical problems
- If you are pregnant
- If you have casts, a medical brace, or broken bones
- If you have neck or back injuries
- If you have heart conditions or high blood pressure
- If you are prone to dizziness, seizures, or motion sickness
- If you have had a recent surgery
- If you take medication that can cause drowsiness
- If you have been drinking alcohol or using any type of drugs
- If you suffer from any mental health problems, specifically fear of the dark, tight spaces, or claustrophobia
You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are to be noticed by our staff.
WE USE STROBE LIGHTS AND FOG!
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY!
NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON!
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!